Bay Meadows Residents and San Mateo area friends enjoyed another awesome Twilight Tails event on ‘First Thursday’ May 4th with super enthusiastic vendors. Take a peek at a few highlights from our pupster paw-dy and spread the news that Landing Green Park is the top dog hot spot on the Peninsula. We’re redefining the ‘Dog Days of Summer’ and there’s more to come:
- Mandy’s Mutts who busted out a dog agility jump course for all to paw-take in
- Oh My Dog! and Happy Tails Daycare providing complimentary nail trimming and ear cleaning – there we so many dogs that both tables were full the entire hour!
- Pipi connecting with all the pups to capture their paw-some profiles
- The Peninsula Humane Society/SPCA team went all out and brought some rescues looking for a love connection and fur-ever home highlighting adoptions.
- Micah from Point Fetch Match brought his pod-squad of clients to get their mingle on at Twilight tails
- Sam, the dachshund muse modeled the latest hound fashions from Studio Cinnamon
- Pawsitive Energy was in da haus to mix it up looking for puppy play dates for Ralph. Log into Facebook and visit here.
- Soulful Pet Photography said “I had such a great time at Bay Meadows meeting these pups! To see all the portraits visit here.
- Running Wave Media rounded out the event to display the mashup of digital art and canvas for incredible pet portraits. Log into Facebook and visit here.
You are invited to mix and meet other pups and parents every Thursday as the park turns into an off-leash area, plus the First Thursday of the month when extra special pet vendors are hand picked just for you. Join Charlie Brown the Beagle for a romp in the park, tails will be wagging!
An ideally located community, Bay Meadows is only 10 minutes from Palo Alto, 20 minutes from San Francisco, and has 3 airports (SFO, OAK, SJC) within 30 miles. Bay Meadows is also located on Caltrain, which makes travel and commutes that much easier. Talk about convenient! Bay Meadows is the centralized place to reduce commutes, meet friends and play. Looking for ideas of where to ride? Check out our bike map here.