Fall Harvest Festival Comes to Bay Meadows Oct 14th
Save the Date: Oct 14th! Farmers Market Bay Meadows is planning a Sunday filled with all your fall favorites, plus some helpful workshops and how-to’s just in time for the holidays. Join the Fall Harvest Festival Facebook Event, spread the word and invite friends to join you!
Think pumpkins, corn, apples, spices, music and more! Kids are encouraged to wear costumes and enjoy playtime in Paddock Park after the market, just a short stroll from the market and Town Square. The event will take place during normal market hours, 9:30am to 1:30pm and there will be FREE parking just adjacent in our market parking lot. Get directions and more info on our website here: Farmers Market Bay Meadows
• Hot spiced Apple Cider + Crispian Bakery Snap Spice Cookies, compliments of our team at Farmers Market Bay Meadows!
• Farmer’s Market will be giving away market bags!
• Seasonal sweet treats by market vendors
• Mini pumpkin painting in Sweetpeas Clubhouse with Fit4MomSanMateo
• Bon Bunales returns to entertain us with live tunes
• Enter to WIN the $100 Market-made Cornucopia
• Pick up some Pumpkin Spiced Hummus from Hummus Heaven
• Apples and hot apple cider from Hidden Star Orchards
• Artisan Macaron will be there with Cranberry, Ginger Bread, Maple Leaf, Mexican Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Pie macarons!
• SweetBloomsco will bring hand cut soaps + seasonal wreaths
• Don’t miss surprise Pop-ups with Beet & Berry Cheesecake + Spiced Curry Soup!
• Face painting tutorials on your favorite Halloween faces (goblins, superheros and more!) by our friends at Happycake Facepainting
• Craft a seasonal centerpiece with local favorite SweetBloomsco! Grab some friends or neighbors and sign up for the Pop-up wreath workshop (hurry – space is limited) : http://bit.ly/FarmersMarketSweetBloomsCo
Cristal will also be giving out FREE brochures that include recipes featuring vegetables commonly sold at Farmers Market Bay Meadows, illustrations on how to do your own composting and more! Plus you’ll have an opportunity to purchase your own local, handmade soap (take a peek)! You get to cut and wrap it yourself.
Town Square Seasonal Features:
• Blue Bottle Coffee at Bay Meadows will serve up seasonal samples of roasted shallot danish, cinnamon scone w/ dried apricot, New Orleans Iced Coffee and Canned Cold Brew
• Tin Pot Creamery San Mateo will offer seasonal flavors such as Pumpkin Almond Toffee Ice Cream, Crème Fraiche Ice Cream and Black Magic Cookies. (The ice cream is handcrafted, small batch, real, natural ingredients from organic dairy!)
• Nothing says fall like Oktoberfest! Create your own at Fieldwork Brewing San Mateo Beer Garden where you’ll find fall specialty brews on draft, firepits and bocce
• Catch the morning ride at LIFT Exercise! Tis the season of bounty, LIFT is the perfect way to balance out the month’s to come. LIFT is featuring a full month of theme rides in the bike room! (Halloween party and trick or treating on Halloween for the littles)
• Newly opened ROAM Artisan Burgers at Bay Meadows is serving up the Autumn Burger (Brie, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Sage, Pumpkin Spread, Arugula), Red Curry Fries with Thai Coconut Dipping Sauce, Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Sesame Oil, Lime, Garlic and Chiles, Coconut Lime Artisan Sodas and Pumpkin Pie Shakes!
Experience Midurban life. Bay Meadows is a family-friendly neighborhood with lots of open space to enjoy all-year long. Whether it’s growing your own vegetables in an organic community garden, playing a game of pick-up basketball after work, team building over bocce in the beer garden, picnicking with family on warm summer nights or with a run around the park, there’s no shortage of green space to explore. If you have furry friends, don’t miss Twilight Tails in Landing Green Park on Thursdays through October complete with a special doggie vendor faire every First Thursday, 5-6pm! Check out life out and about at Bay Meadows by following us on Instagram. #baymeadowslife