Fall Harvest Festival Comes to Bay Meadows Oct 27th
Save the Date: Oct 27th! Farmers Market Bay Meadows is planning a Sunday filled with all your fall favorites, plus some helpful workshops and how-to’s just in time for the holidays. Join the Fall Harvest Festival Facebook Event, spread the word and invite friends to join you!
Think pumpkins, corn, apples, spices, music and more! Kids are encouraged to wear costumes and enjoy playtime in Paddock Park after the market, just a short stroll from the market and Town Square. The event will take place during normal market hours, 9:30am to 1:30pm and there will be FREE parking just adjacent in our market parking lot. Get directions and more info on our website here: Farmers Market Bay Meadows
• Hidden Star Orchards Apple Cider + the MIDWife and the Baker Sugar Cookies, compliments of our team at Farmers Market Bay Meadows!
• Face painting tutorials by Lisa on your favorite Halloween faces (goblins, superheros and more!)
• Cupcake decor demos by @JamieCakeSF
• Seasonal sweet treats by market vendors
• Mini pumpkin painting in Sweetpeas Clubhouse
• Fall crafts with Library of San Mateo
•Bon Bunales returns to entertain us with live tunes
• Enter to WIN the $100 Market-made Cornucopia
• FREE Apple Cider + Sugar Cookies
Red Sauce Meatballs + Bun Bao + Egyptian Street Food and more will be rolling in!
Town Square Seasonal Features:
ROAM Artisan Burgers at Bay Meadows is serving up a fresh Autumn Salad and Tin Pot Creamery San Mateo will sample seasonal flavors 11am to 2pm!
Nothing says fall like Oktoberfest! Create your own at Fieldwork Brewing San Mateo Beer Garden where you’ll find fall specialty brews on draft, cozy firepits and bocce.
Experience Midurban life. Bay Meadows is a family-friendly neighborhood with lots of open space to enjoy all-year long. Whether it’s growing your own vegetables in an organic community garden, playing a game of pick-up basketball after work, team building over bocce in the beer garden, picnicking with family on warm summer nights or with a run around the park, there’s no shortage of green space to explore. Check out life out and about at Bay Meadows by following us on Instagram.