ROAM Embraces Fall With A Menu Pliny The Elder Would Approve
Hold onto your hats, everyone. A full flavored Fall Menu has arrived at ROAM Artisan Burgers Bay Meadows and it includes some partnerships with the likes of Russian River Brewing Company, Fra’mani and Firebrand Artisan Breads. The new Autumn Burger spotlights these partnerships starting with a Firebrand Pretzel Bun adding Fra’mani Ham and specialty toppings such as sauerkraut, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese and Bavarian sweet mustard. View the full Fall Menu below that includes Savory Sweet Potato Bisque, a seasonal hot soup made with Southeast Asian flavors and garnished with pumpkin seeds, cilantro and red chiles.
If you’ve enjoyed ROAM in the Fieldwork Brewing Beer Garden on S. Delaware Street at Bay Meadows, you already know beer pairs well with their entire menu. This new partnership adds a selection of Russian River beers to pair up for ordering take-out or delivery to your home. “ROAM is so excited to feature the highly coveted Russian River beers at select locations. Partnering with local purveyors that honor ingredients and deliver exceptional products is what ROAM is all about.”
● Pliny the Elder (16oz bottle) – double IPA
● Blind Pig (16oz bottle) – IPA
● Robert (12oz bottle) – Farmhouse Saison Ale
● Damnation (12oz bottle) – Golden Ale, Belgium Style
● Sanctification (12oz bottle) – Wild American Ale
The Fall Menu includes:
● Autumn Burger : Firebrand Pretzel Bun, Fra’mani Ham, Sauerkraut, Caramelized Onions, Swiss, Bavarian Sweet Mustard
● Seasonal Veggies : Rainbow Cauliflower with Capers, Mint and Harissa Sauce
● Seasonal Soup : Roasted Sweet Potato Bisque with Kaffir Lime, Red Chiles and Coconut Cream
● Seasonal Fry Seasoning : Red Curry with Coconut Lime Dipping Sauce
● Seasonal Artisan Soda : Coconut Lime
● Seasonal Shake : Pumpkin Pie
Contactless DELIVERY and TAKEOUT are available or Pick-up at Bay Meadows location. Order ahead at (650) 931 4668 or ROAM Bay Meadows.
HOURS & LOCATION
Bay Meadows Town Square: 3081 South Delaware Street, Suite C, (between Landing and Franklin Pkwy) San Mateo, CA 94403
Open Sunday thru Thursday – 11am – 8pm and Friday and Saturday – 11am – 9pm
Experience Midurban life. Bay Meadows is a family-friendly neighborhood with lots of open space to enjoy all-year long. Whether it’s growing your own vegetables in an organic community garden, playing a game of pick-up basketball after work, team building over bocce in the beer garden, picnicking with family on warm summer nights or with a run around the park, there’s no shortage of green space to explore. Check out life out and about at Bay Meadows by following us on Instagram.