The Ultimate Fall Bucket List in the 650
The time for falling leaves and apple cider is upon us and we couldn’t be more excited. To help you celebrate the new season at Bay Meadows and just beyond, we’ve created a bucket list of fun fall activities to take full advantage of all autumn has to offer. Take a peek — we promise you’ll fall for San Mateo this season.
- Take a cooking class at Draegers Cooking School or Kitchentown. Then try your hand at a new recipe in your slow cooker.
- Throw on your scarf and hit the San Mateo Ice Rink complete with bumper cars on ice or discover a local Pumpkin Patch.
- Extend Oktoberfest all season long with firepits, blanket sharing, bocce, and fall specialty brews on draft at Fieldwork Brewing San Mateo Beer Garden. Order something in season from ROAM Artisan Burgers in the beer garden! Fieldwork patrons are able to order food items from a ROAM kiosk and have it delivered to their table at Fieldwork. Patrons pay the kiosk, grab a number, have a seat and wait for their food to be delivered.
- Cozy up in Bay Meadows Blue Bottle Cafe! Pick up fall flavored treats to pair with your favorite Blue Bottle Coffee. Did you hear about their new culinary partner, The Midwife & The Baker?! How does a roasted shallot Danish or cinnamon scone w/ dried apricot paired with your favorite pour over sound?
- Fly a kite. Have your spirits soaring high as you take it for a spin at one of these local hot spots.
- Visit a Farm. Explore local farms and ranches this season.
- Explore seasonal activities and events at nearby Filoli or take a Fall Themed Workshop with SweetBloomsCo.
- Enjoy rotational autumn menus at newly opened ROAM Artisan Burgers + Tin Pot Creamery
Pop in for new flavors of fall or visit their social channels for the latest!
- Go Apple Picking. Then host an Apple Cider gathering for neighbors.
(Add Ginger Beer for the 21+ crowd).
- Start your workout routine early before seasonal treats, pumpkin pie and stuffing! Catch the morning ride at LIFT Exercise, it’s the perfect way to balance out the months to come.
Join the Peninsula’s next street-front retail. Delaware Street – Bay Meadows’ welcoming social street – offers unique, neighborhood-serving retail for thousands of workers, residents and visitors. Bay Meadows’ current retail tenants are Fieldwork Brewing Company, Blue Bottle Coffee and Tin Pot Creamery, Roam Artisan Burgers and LIFT Fitness. Delaware Street was carefully designed with angled parking and large landscaped walkways to create a walkable and inviting experience that is highlighted by our large Town Square. Interested in retail leasing at Bay Meadows? Contact RetailWest to learn more >