Participate in the CA Craft Beer Week Tasting Experience
Fieldwork Brewing is participating in the CA Craft Brewers Association’s 2022 Celebration of Craft Tasting Experience. This is your chance to enjoy 10 beers from across California and hear from the brewers who made them! The Celebration of Craft Tasting Experience package includes 8 (16oz) cans, 1(19 oz) can and 1(12oz) can and will be delivered on between February17th-23rd.
The virtual experience includes one special package of beer shipped directly to your door featuring10 beers from CA breweries and includes a specialty tasting glass, detailed tasting notes and access to video interviews with the brewers including that of Matthew Barry, Vice President of Sales at Fieldwork Brewing! Featuring some of the best of CA craft beer and a few special releases from beloved breweries, this Celebration of Craft Tasting Experience is a hand-curated line-up for beer lovers to enjoy at home during the CA Craft Beer Week!
- Trumer Brewery, Trumer Pils (German Pilsner)
- 21st Amendment Brewery, Blood Orange Brew Free! or Die IPA(IPA with Blood Oranges)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Spiced Barrel-Aged Bigfoot (Spiced Barleywine-style Ale)
- Bear Republic Brewing Co., Hop Shovel DIPA: Bold-N-Citrusy (Double IPA)
- Chapman Crafted Beer, Chapman Crafted Pils (Pilsner)
- Crooked Lane Brewing Company, Sticke Situation (Alt Sticke)
- Drake’s Brewing Co., Hopocalypse Double IPA (Double India Pale Ale)
- Fieldwork Brewing Company, Greetings From Raspberry Park (Kettle Sour Ale)
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales, Kohia Nelson(India Pale Ale)
- Temblor Brewing Company, Ruby’s Boysenberry Cobbler Kettle Sour (Fruited Kettle Sour)
“Greetings From Raspberry Park has quite possibly the easiest tasting notes we’ve ever had to write to date. GFRP is a kettle sour ale with raspberries, a ton of raspberries, so many raspberries we can’t come up with a long-winded and nonsensical analogy for how many raspberries there are in this beer, and without ridiculous analogies that don’t make sense we really don’t have much else to write.” ~ Fieldwork Brewing
CCBA is auctioning off 350 of these limited release Variety Packs at $70.00 each. Get yours HERE.
Your Celebration of Craft Tasting Experience will be shipped on Wednesday, Feb 16, and delivered between Thursday, Feb. 17 and Tuesday, Feb. 22. That same day CCBA will also email all attendees a link to the pre-recorded video interviews with the brewers. You can choose the time that’s convenient for you to watch the videos and do the guided tastings.
This tasting experience is ONLY AVAILABLE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS + YOU MUST BE 21+ over.
Experience Midurban life. Bay Meadows is a family-friendly neighborhood with lots of open space to enjoy all-year long. Whether it’s growing your own vegetables in an organic community garden, playing a game of pick-up basketball after work, team building over bocce in the beer garden, picnicking with family on warm summer nights or with a run around the park, there’s no shortage of green space to explore. Check out life out and about at Bay Meadows by following us on Instagram.