Bacon and Brew Returns to San Mateo (and you can walk)
Calling all bacon and craft lovers! The 5th Annual Bacon and Brew Fest returns to San Mateo on September 23rd from 11am-7pm. This year the San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce is debuting the expanded event by partnering with the San Mateo County Events Center, and it will be held in the Central Mall at the Event Center – just next door to Bay Meadows!
Get ready to “PIG OUT”!
What: Bacon and Brew Fest will offer a stunning selection of delicious eats and microbrews at the San Mateo County Events Center! What else can you look forward to?
– Beers from Your Favorite Breweries (21 and up!)
– Bacon Dishes from Local Restaurants and Food Trucks
– Live Music from Journey Revisited, Aja Vu & Stealin’ Chicago, And Kickback
– Margarita, Wine and Bloody Mary Bar (21 and up!)
– Specialty Foods | Arts & Crafts
– Kid’s Zone and Activities.
– Close to Hillsdale Caltrain, Uber And Bicycle Friendly.
When: September 23, 2017 from 11am-7pm
Where: San Mateo County Event Center, 1346 Saratoga Drive
How: Buy Tickets Here. A few tickets options are listed below:
– General Admission + free Pilsner Glass: $10
– VIP Pass with General Admission, Parking + free Pilsner Glass: $20
As we develop community, we want to see how you live or play at Bay Meadows and beyond. Share your fun San Mateo lifestyle photos with our community by using #baymeadowslife and check out our Twitter and Instagram profiles to stay updated on everything #baymeadowslife related. See how this blended lifestyle of a little bit urban and a little bit suburbs gives you the very best of Midurban living. For easier event, photo, and building updates, make sure to follow our Facebook page.